Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recipe of the Day

Good evening everyone!! Tomorrow is weigh in day, are you ready? I'm not sure if I am... I was not the strongest today. I didn't exercise long enough, and gave in to my old enemy... E.L.Fudge :S
However, I am hoping I didn't set myself back too far. 
I've got a good healthy recipe for you all today, here it is:
CARIBBEAN SALSA BITES

 


1/2
cup chunky-style salsa
1/2
teaspoon jerk seasoning (dry)
2
teaspoons lime juice
2
teaspoons honey
24 Lime Tortilla Chips or reduced-fat tortilla chips
1/4
cup spicy black bean dip (from 16-oz jar)
1/4
cup golden raisins
1/4
cup reduced-fat sour cream
24
fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
  • 1In small bowl, mix salsa, jerk seasoning, lime juice and honey.
  • 2Top each Lime Tortilla Chip with about 1/2 teaspoon black bean dip, 1 teaspoon salsa mixture, 2 or 3 raisins and 1/2 teaspoon sour cream. Garnish with cilantro leaf. Serve immediately.
    The greatest part is that each bite is only 30 calories!!! So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment