Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Old Me... Sort of

I have been overweight most of my life, but for one summer I was not.
I worked ad a fun center that has go-karts, rock climbing, bumper boats, and more. 
I worked outside mostly on the go-kart tracks, I was constantly running to fix crashes, move gates, and other moving around. 
I was eating crap everyday.... I would eat at the restaurant in the center for all my meals. Usually I would order a double cheeseburger with extra cheese, french fries, and an energy drink or soda.
Even while eating this horribly unhealthy food, I lost weight due to my activity. 
I lost 25 lbs in 3 months. I got down to 125 lbs and was a size 4, here is a picture:
 I'm the short one lol.
Sadly at the end of the summer I was promoted and moved to a desk. I gained it ALL back plus some within 4 months because I kept eating the crap I had before. 
That summer I was the closest to my ideal health than I have ever been before... and I miss it :(
I need to change and go back to that.
Thanks for letting me be nostalgic and a rambler... I'm on my way again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment